Saturday, May 9, 2015

10 Cutest Girls Of Spring 2015

Once again, it is time for the most important countdown of the season. This time around, I'm changing the rules a bit. I'll post them below in a second so don't worry. This is the SECOND time I have done this countdown, and it's probably something I will just wind up continuing to do each season from now on. After all, this is extremely important.

All of the girls listed below are from the current anime season (Spring 2015). None of which are leftovers from Winter (But if you'd like to see the winners from that month click HERE). I decided against the "No girls from sequels" rule because I realized it was unfair and I don't want to overlook cuteness.

The girls are rated by not only only their appearance, but their personality, voice, and other stuff as well.



SO LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

10) Asuka Tanaka


Anime: Hibike! Euphonium
CV: Minako Kotobuki

Asuka is the vice-president of concert band club in Hibike Euphonium. She is extremely talkative and is the only person in the world who actually wants to play the euphonium. In addition to all of this, her birthday is Christmas. Christmas is a good holiday and Asuka is a good character. Look at those eyes. Such blue.



9) Megumi Tadokoro

Anime: Shokugeki No Soma
CV: Minami Takahashi

Braided pigtails are quite possibly the ugliest hairstyle out there as far as I'm concerned. But Tadokoro somehow manages to pull them off. Maybe it's the hair clip. Who knows. Anyway, she's great because she's so easily flustered and always paranoid about something. It's a delight to watch. Who cares if she's the worst cook at Tootsuki Culinary Academy? She's better than I am and that's good enough for me.



8) Isla


Anime: Plastic Memories
CV: Sora Amamiya

This marks the second time a character voiced by Sora Amamiya has made it into the list (Previously Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul). Coincidentally, it is also the second time that character has come in at number 8. Isla and Touka are polar opposites though. Isla is extremely quiet, bashful, and clumsy. But she's always trying her hardest to improve herself, even if it doesn't really work out. She is also a robot. I haven't been this attracted to an android since XJ9 from My Life As A Teenage Robot was still on TV.



7) Kazuki Kazami

Anime: Grisaia No Meikyuu/Rakuen
CV: Akane Tomonaga

You find out some pretty disturbing stuff about Kazuki in the 60-minute Grisaia special Grisaia No Meikyuu. SPOILER ALERT!!!!: She molests her brother. This would turn most normal people off of her character...but it made me like her even more. Yuuji is a lucky dude. Like, come on. You can't even be mad at her for that. She can also play the piano, paint, and is an all-around super-child. She's the most badass bitch around. I kind of feel bad for even putting her this low on the top 10. It's okay Kazuki, I still love you.



6) Michiru Kinushima


Anime: Plastic Memories
CV: Chinatsu Akasaki

You can feel the tsundere emanating off of Michiru just by looking at her. Her sleeves don't even have to listen to gravity. They stay there just because they don't want to leave her. And I don't blame them, those sleeves are smart as hell. Michiru's personality is as fiery as her hairstyle, but she still has time to advise the protagonist of Plastic Memories on almost every issue she has. I wish I got to work with her instead of him. 



5) Yui Yuigahama


Anime: Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Comedy Wa Machigatteiru. Zoku.
CV: Nao Touyama

Here come the sequels. When season two of SNAFU was announced my heart melted. This meant I got to see Yui again. THIS MEANT THE ROMANCE HAD MORE TIME TO BLOOM. What I didn't know, however, was that the series was switching studios. WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW, was that they were going to make her even more cute. I didn't even know that was possible. If Yui doesn't come out victorious in the Yahari love triangle, the world is going to end. I will make sure of it.



4) Komachi Hikigaya


Anime: Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Comedy Wa Machigatteiru. Zoku.
CV: Aoi Yuuki

Second SNAFU character in a row. This one has the added imouto bonus. I was worried at first because Komachi wasn't getting as much screen time in the second season as she did in the first, but then all of a sudden she was back in full force. Komachi is way too cheerful and flat-out adorable to NOT make it into this countdown. She's also the only person who is able to really influence Hachiman at all, and that's damn impressive considering his character. (I'd even be totally cool with it if they got together)



3) Hestia


Anime: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?
CV: Inori Minase

LOOK AT THAT FACE. Hestia is the only goddess in DanMachi with only one member of her familia. Coincidentally, she's absolutely head-over-heels for him. But Bell is mentally handicapped so he doesn't even realize it >=O !!!! She works so hard and likes him so much that it is completely heartbreaking to see Bell not even notice. Hestia, I will join your familia and I will love you. I promise. 



2) Shinoa Hiragi


Anime: Owari No Seraph
CV: Saori Hayami

I wish GIFs worked on this blog because there are literally 6000 I wanted to post. Shinoa coming in this high up in the countdown isn't even debatable. I don't care what you have to say. If somebody walked up to me one day and was like, "I'm going to replace every anime character ever from this point on with Shinoa Hiragi," I'd be like, "Omg pls yes". She might have the best personality I've ever seen and ON TOP OF IT ALL, she's a fucking scythe-wielding badass. Oh, and she has purple hair. 10/10.



Spring 2015 Champion: 1) Rin Tohsaka



Anime: Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
CV: Kana Ueda

There was never really a fight here at all. We all knew that Rin would be the champion as soon as UBW Part 2 was announced. She's the second best character in the anime world and my first ever waifu. Twintails, check. Tsundere, check. Magic, check. Cool red sweatshirt, check. She has every important attribute there is. And since this is the UBW route, you get to see her get all embarrassed and lovey! I have dreamed of this moment since I was 16 years old. To all of you Saber fans out there, I'm sorry, but Rin is the only real choice for best-girl.




And there you have it, everyone. These are the absolute cutest girls from the past three months. Feel free to change your phone wallpapers, desktop backgrounds, etc.

- See you at the end of next season for my next "Top 10 Cutest Girls"

Feel free to read my reviews on here or Pulp365.com until then

No comments:

Post a Comment